Need Insurance with English support?

English Car Insurance

If you own a motor vehicle, it is mandatory to have insurance for your vehicle. There are two types of insurance that you should have.

1) Compulsory Third Party Insurance (jibaiseki hoken)
This insurance will only pay to help the victim in the case of an accident.
2) Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance (jidosha hoken)
This insurance is optional but recommended. It covers the costs of injuries sustained by the third party if the cost of their treatment is more than what is provided by the compulsory third party insurance. It also covers the costs of other accidents that are not covered by compulsory third party insurance.

In Case of a traffic accident (if you have any language problems
please call us and we will be happy to help – 03-3468-0804)

• Give first aid to people who are injured
• Take appropriate measures to prevent other traffic accidents.
• Immediately report the accident to the police and follow their instructions (if you don’t call the police, then you may not be able to claim insurance from the insurance company because they usually require a traffic accident report (kotsu jiko shomeisho) from the police).
• Try to notify the insurance company as soon as possible.

We work closely with a number of car insurance companies here in Tokyo so for a quote please contact us and we get back to you ASAP.