If you have the time and patience you can drive out to the areas where car dealers are located (mostly on the outskirts of Tokyo). You will experience the hassle of traffic (getting there), language barriers and not being told the whole story about the paper work, timing and other car issues that can and will most likely cause you unwanted stress and waste your time.
Or – you can talk to Mick Lay Motors and fast track the process taking the stress out of the buying a car in Japan process and enabling you to concentrate on work and family.
How to start the buying process;
- Check the video library to see what kind of car may suit you – then ….
- Contact Mick Lay Motors by phone, email or web page contact – 03-3468-0804 / 090-9370-0587 [email protected]
- Discuss with us what your needs/budget is and we will email you cars that are in stock that may fit your needs.
- We’ll assist with all paper work, registration, delivery, insurance set up, servicing and all other car related issues
- It is a door to door process so you can concentrate on work and family not having to waste time on chasing cars at dealer sites.
- Our after sales servicing is also set up so you can continue to enjoy a stress free car ownership experience whilst you are in Japan.
If you have any questions re cars in Japan we’ll do our best to answer them. Email questions to: [email protected]