Parking Certificates in order to buy a car

In Japan all privately owned vehicles must have a specific parking space.  Parking on the side of the road is prohibited and you can receive large fines or your car could be towed away.  The width/length and height of the space should be sufficient for your vehicle and must be within 2 km from your registered residence address.

You need to find a parking location like monthly car parking renting, your landlord, building owner, real estate agent then request for an official document to proof that the space is yours.

If you are RENTING you will need to get the real estate agent to provide the below form;

If you OWN your own home